Don’t you just love talking tom cat? The awesome, funny cat the repeats whatever you say in funny voice.
Kids specially love it and the recent added features have definitely made it much more for the adults as well.
The game or rather application is highly popular among android and iOS users and even though the core developing companies haven’t really made these available on PC and Mac, you can easily download and run on yours with our tutorial on how to download Talking Tom Cat for PC.
Talking Tom Cat is the ideal time killer app at times when you’re getting bored and is often useful when you want to cheer up a friend, so you record a funny message in Tom’s voice and send it over to your friends over whatsapp.
Moreover, what makes this app even more fun is that you can play with and poke your cat just like real pet. His reactions are pretty adorable.
Now, there are lot of new variations that have been launched by other developers but honestly, nothing comes close to the fun you can have with Talking Tom Cat.
The application is regularly updated with new features and fun things to do with the cat, which makes it ever more interesting and keeps the users engaged without boring them with the same repetitive functions.
How to download Talking Tom Cat for PC?
It is very easy to download Talking Tom Cat for your windows pc and this trick works on both Windows 7 and Windows 8.
We’ll be using bluestacks to run the application in an android simulation environment.
Here’s what you need to do to play Talking Tom Cat on your PC:
- Download Bluestacks here. You can even download the bluestacks offline download since running this application doesn’t require an internet connection, you can easily access it anytime you want.
- Install the application like you would download any other Windows application.
- Run the application and complete the basic registration options.
- Search for Talking Tom Cat using Bluestack’s search function and when you find the right app, install it like you would install the application on your android phone.
- Now, you can easily run the application via MyApps in Bluestacks.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed Talking Tom Cat on your Windows PC. Now you can have fun with this surprisingly popular application even when you don’t have your smartphone with you. It would be even more fun if you do not own a smartphone at all.
For more tutorials just like the one you read right now, click on the related links given below: