So, you want to download Tinder for PC?
Tinder is one of the fastest growing dating apps in the marketplace right now and the core concept behind this app justifies that.
The idea behind Tinder is that it finds interesting people in your vicinity and then its up to you to either like them or move on to the next person.
If two people happen to like each other, the app notifies you and you can take things further from there.
It’s the greatest idea in the history of dating because it takes the anxiety and the guess work out of the process of dating.
You don’t have to worry about rejection, if you like someone and they like you too, you won’t have to cough up all the courage in the world to find it out.
It is a pretty fun and addicting app and maybe that’s probably why you want it to download it on Windows PC apart from using it on your mobile devices.
What made Tinder viral?
Even though the core concept of Tindal is ground breaking, it is often not the only thing that is required for an app to catch a wave.
However, there are a number of other functional and design advantages that gave Tinder the edge it needed to tip.
Here’s what makes it awesome.
1. Minimal design: Tinder uses a pretty minimalistic and flat design and keeps the number of things you can do with it pretty restricted. You don’t have to learn how to use it, you just get it naturally as a smartphone user.
2. Its free : You don’t have to pay anything to use Tinder and that’s what makes it easily accessible.
3. The app gains value with every new user added: Just like the telephone or a Fax machine, when more people are using Tinder, it’s value grows even more because then you have more people to choose from and connect to.
This is the ultimate growth hacking tactic that got it millions of users.
Now, Tinder isn’t officially available for Windows, however you can still easily use it via Bluestacks or Xpadian.
Here’s the step-by-step tutorial on how you can download Tinder for PC using Bluestacks, Andyroid or Xpadian as an emulator.
1. First, download your preferred emulator by clicking the link above.
2. Once downloaded, install the application and run it as you would run a Windows software.
3. If you downloaded Andyroid or Bluestacks, then access Google Play store and find Tinder.
4. However, if you downloaded Xpadian then set it up as a new iPad and then access Appstore to find Tinder.
5. Next, install the app just like you’d install it on a mobile device.
Once done, you can access Tinder and set up a tinder profile directly from the Emulator apps.